7(j) TRAINING: Getting Women & Veteran Owned Business Certification
A FREE comprehensive workshop for Women & Veteran Owned businesses who are interested in learning about SBA’s WOSB & Veteran programs. This workshop will cover eligibility requirements, the certification process, Federal contracting opportunities and maintaining eligibility.
Thursday, April 20, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
SBA Office Training and Conference Room Suite 1000
210 East Capitol ST, Jackson, MS 39201
YOU WILL LEARN
• WOSB/EDWOSB, VOSB and SDVOSB Program Overview
• WOSB/EDWOSB, VOSB and SDVOSB Certification Process
• Eligibility Requirements & Examinations
• Certification Benefits
• How to Set-Aside a WOSB/EDWOSB, VOSB and SDVOSB
• Sole Source Opportunities
• Contract Procurement Strategies Related to Each
• Available Resources
• Avoiding Pitfalls and Eligibility
• Penalties For Misrepresentation
REGISTRATION REQUIRED By April 17, 2017. Click HERE
For more Information about the 7(j) Program, please contact your SBA District Office. You can find local office information at www.sba.gov/tools/local-assistance.
SBA Cooperative Agreement contract # SBAHQ-17-A-0009
This project is funded by a Cooperative Agreement from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding should not be construed as an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please contact Michelle Conley @ either 615-528-1110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.