7(j) TRAINING: Writing Proposals for 8(a) Firms
A small business must implement a proposal or bid development plan to increase its win probability. This FREE workshop will cover and explain how to create a proposal content plan when
responding to a RFP. In addition, the workshop explores techniques for maximizing your proposal evaluation score through WINTHEMES.
Friday, April 21, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
SBA Office Training and Conference Room Suite 1000
210 East Capitol ST, Jackson, MS 39201
YOU WILL LEARN
• Competitive Contracts vs. Sole Source Contracting
• Overview to Technical Proposal Writing
• Cost Proposal Preparation Overview
• Costing and Pricing Data for Sole Source Contracting
• Bid vs. No Bid Decisions
• Contract Negotiation
• Pre-Award and Post-Award Contract Procurement Actions
• Reviews and Protests
• How to Read a Bid/Solicitation
• How to Create a Proposal Compliance Matrix
• How to Build the Content to Develop a Tech Proposal
REGISTRATION REQUIRED By April 18, 2017. Click HERE
For more Information about the 7(j) Program, please contact your SBA District Office. You can find local office information at www.sba.gov/tools/local-assistance.
SBA Cooperative Agreement contract # SBAHQ-17-A-0009
This project is funded by a Cooperative Agreement from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding should not be construed as an endorsement of any products, opinions, or services. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please contact Michelle Conley @ either 615-528-1110 or email@example.com.